T56 Offset Shifter

American Shifter Company delivers the highest quality Custom Shift Knobs and Cool Shift Knobs, Suicide Knobs, Brody Knobs, Brake & Clutch Pedals, Shifter Arms, and Transmission Shifters. The underside of the SST T56 clearly illustrates how far the shifter is offset from the standard Tremec location. T56 behind a Hemi: Been noticing a lot of T56 transmissions on the resell market. New and Used Automotive Parts and Accessories On Sale. Automatic Shifter 70. Pad height on. ♦ Important Make sure transmission is in NEUTRAL to keep 3rd/4th shift rail from engaging. My run out was with in specs but the company also has offset dowel pins to adjust if you need. Weight: 130. 1968 and 1969 Pontiac Firebirds used the same shifter as 69 Camaros and Firebirds also used a 3-speed version of the Hurst shifter. View Details. If you ask your buddy, I'm sure he'll tell you that he either used some sort of offset shifter or had to trim the opening in the floor to accomodate. 00 Speed Ls7 Tr6060 C6 Z06 T56 7. 8 Swap: Something Strange is Happening in Our Rear and We Like It the work ourselves and using a. 00 Mcleod Rst Twin Disc Clutch 800-hp 97-15 Gm Ls Engine 6-speed. free support 9am-5pm pacific time (6i9)26i-8565. The GTO shiter is offset rearward relative to the F body shifter. T56 Rebuild parts required? I want to go ahead and order the parts to rebuild my T-56 (from a 2000 camaro). Oem Gm F Oem Gm F body Hurst Shifter 1970 Camaro Z28 Ss Muncie 4 speed Firebird Trans Am. Shop Firebird T56 Shift now! Buy Firebird T56 Shift from Ebay. new in the box it shipped in, never had fluid and never bolted up. The other end of the offset is the same. Slide transmission case up off of gear clusters and shift rail components. You are also going to need a custom offset shifter because the shifter location might not be in the spot you want it. From the ergonomically comfortable Tri-Ax handle to the third gear assisting Offset preload mechanism. No matter what you're driving, we have the right T56 Transmission for your automobile. Great for trucks and some oddball swaps! Internals. The location of the. Everything I read said that the t56 has a 17 tooth reluctor and the 4l60e has a 40 tooth. 5/6 speed into an old mopar how-to???? Any one know of a good writeup on installing a T5, T56, etc into a 70's mopar? Looking to upgrade from the standard four speed and rather not spend the big bucks on a full kit if possible. Worn or damaged synchronizer. the offset Muncie. The T56 Magnum transmission features an overdrive ratio offering up to a 50% reduction in final gear cruising RPM's, and is rated at 700 FT/LBS torque capacity! The Tremec shifter mechanism can be mounted i n multiple locations for various console applications. Find American Powertrain Shifter Offset Adapters SHWL-90005 and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! American Powertrain shifter offset adapters allow you the perfect fit to your application. Beautiful red anodized base and body with gold irridite sub-assembly and cap, these shifters look like they should be on display rather than in a car. OTHER INFO: I bought a complete 6 speed setup from a VS GTS but the original shifter had been swapped for a B&M short shifter but I'm missing the offset to bring the stick back to where it should sit. Clutch/Brake Pedal/Linkage Assembly 3. These shifters feature a billet aluminum base plate and tower. Hi gang, My buddy has messed with the distributor positon on his '99 Vortec, and the service manual says to connect the Tech 2 and look at the camshaft retard offset and adjust if necessary. In addition, the shifter can be centered or offset to the left or right. F-body/GTO T56 transmission into this application without requiring any cutting or hammering of the vehicle body, with the exception of shifter hole that must be cut and the required clearance that must be provided for the reverse lockout solenoid. A T45 swap is the cheapest way to get a stick in the car and working. Replace roll pin(s). The underside of the SST T56 clearly illustrates how far the shifter is offset from the standard Tremec location. Outside Lock U-Joints Photos. You are also going to need a custom offset shifter because the shifter location might not be in the spot you want it. Car Wheels Drawing Behance old car wheels automobile. Tremec Tufp6639. 0 Corvette 24241370 2008-2010 6 Tremec Reman Tremec T56 Sst Tremec Gm Ford Tko 500 600 11-piece Starter Kit New Fast-ship Free Tech Help Sst Tremec - $2,789. FREE SHIPPING! Steeda's Tri-Ax short throw shifter for Tremec T-56 for Fox Body and SN95 Mustang is CNC machined from billet 6061 T-6 aluminum with heavy duty construction and has Offset-Preload coil springs that finds third gear. com (DBA Jam Performance Transmissions) which is a transmission company that builds and sells Tremec 5 and 6 speed transmission conversion kits. Qwik Stik Shifter for T-56 Magnum 6-speed, No offset or stops. Abody is 26" Viper is 27" block to shifter" I have been looking at the used Viper T56 6 speeds on line. Shifter base for custom installations using a T56 transmission with forward conversion adapter from McLeod (# 82-1001 - buy direct from McLeod) or Keisler / SilverSport (stamped # TRA-00104, not sold alone). Kit includes exclusive offset lever, new shift tower, rear cover plate, hardware and installation instructions. The T56 Magnum transmission features an overdrive ratio offering up to a 50% reduction in final gear cruising RPM's, and is rated at 700 FT/LBS torque capacity! The Tremec shifter mechanism can be mounted in multiple locations for various console applications. The shifter tower was hitting the tunnel brace and it was at least two inches under the factory shifter hole. HurstShiftersOnline. they machined an X shape groove into the nub and also into the offset. Tremec Tufp6639. Outside Lock U-Joints Photos. A new design of the “front offset lever” to allow multiple positioning of the shifter assembly on Tremec T-56 transmissions. 5" from the back of your bell housing. need some Muncie/bellhousing/shifter measurements It is not easy for me to get these measurements while my transmission is installed and I live in a condo so maybe somebody with easy access to a partly assembeled car could help. In the next picture you will see the piece that I removed with a cutting wheel on my hand grinder. QWIK STIK CUSTOM OFFSET SHIFTER 93-02 CAMARO T56 6-SPEED. This HMS Offset Shifter will only fit the Tremec TKO 500 / 600 Transmissions only! Will not fit the Tremec 3550 Transmissions. Qwik Stik Shifter for T-56 Magnum 6-speed, No offset or stops. The best solution would probable be to utilize the V shift cup/offset lever and modify it accept the larger rear guide rod (or fabricate a stepped rod, reducing it to the V's offset lever rear hole diameter). And with any T56, you also have the ability to use the forward shifter location, which is about 13. -The T56 single rail internal shift system works better than the 5 speed TKO 600's 3 rail system, which has been known to hang up on a 2-3 powershift. I know the muncie bell is 6. The aftermarket has been making this Magnum F body trans configuration for years, but at a $1500+ cost premium over the standard T56 Magnum. Our famous line of Steeda Tri-Ax shifters extends to the 6-speed family of Tremec Ford Spec T56 transmissions as well. Includes OEM Replacement Shifter Cup Bushing. We design and manufacture all of our components in house and only sell direct to the customer, giving you the highest quality products for the best possible price. This Shifter also comes with an offset lever for the shift rail. 3 with 4L60 E transmission. Hurst BlackJack Shifters for Tremec Transmission Swaps. Tremec Rear Offset Lever for GTO T56 Transmissions. Time to start another build! This will be my fourth FF build, and the first one that doesn't look like a Roadster. HMS TR-6060 Mid-Shift Kit. Transmission case (44) and front offset lever (51). In 2007 Wedan Performance purchased 5speedtransmissions. Remove extension housing bolts. This gives you further forward or rear adjustment from the 2 tailhousing shift positions available on both the T56 Magnum and TKO500/600. This new Shifter Kit will move the shift point further forward by 32mm and is a great help when fitting the common Ford or Holden T5 into early cars or when converting the T5 into a non factory application. From the ergonomically comfortable Tri-Ax handle to the third gear assisting Offset preload mechanism. And with any T56, you also have the ability to use the forward shifter location, which is about 13. 2013 In this two part video series the V8TV crew rebuilds a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro from a stock-type restoration into a Zl-1 inspired fire-breathing supercharged Pro-Touring machine. Save t56 offset shifter to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. Replacing the stock C5 driveline with an upgraded C6 or C6 Z06 driveline is becoming a common practice. I havent seen anybody with and s10 use the mcloed offset shifter, but i looks like it would work well. The factory T5 shifter is simply a lever that pivots on a ball socket. Swap bases Links to bases are at bottom; read ENTIRE page first! Background: There are two ways to approach a swap - you can either spend $$$ on an aftermarket trans with offset shifter that fits your console perfectly (see Hurst Driveline Conversions etc) but probably doesn't have a short throw - or you can buy a used OE trans and with some. The NightStick offset shifter for the Tremec T56 Magnum is perfect for applications that require a specific shifter placement. Custom Front sway bar with offset end arms for maximum front tire clearance and angle. It is in good condition with one little crack in the plastic guide which I'm unsure what it does. T56 Shifter Relocation ~ thanks for visiting our site, this is images about t56 shifter relocation posted by Brenda Botha in Diagram category on Aug 08, 2019. Custom Offset Shifter 79-04 Mustang W 04-06 Gto T56 6-speed Swap. Our products are used by professional car builders and race teams and have earned multiple SEMA industry awards. Are all T56 shifters the same? Discussion in 'RT/10 The shifter rod is offset to the left in the console of my 99 GTS. This is a text file for easy printing, just cut and paste into your word processor or text editor. Torx sizing information tables. Cutting to the chase, a combination of some OE GM T56 shifter components and a little tweaking worked perfectly. Tremec T56 6 Speed Offset Lever w/ Shifter Bushing (Part #1386-598-016). Bolts directly to T56 bell housing. New and Used Automotive Parts and Accessories On Sale. A T45 swap is the cheapest way to get a stick in the car and working. Mechanical Linkage. The part should be rotated to an arbitrary angle (matching the print bed) in your slicer of choice, sliced, and then this post processor should be ran. There are many ways to improve the energy economic climate of your vehicle while driving progressively and also no abrupt accelerations to inflating your auto at the best tension. Save tremec offset shifter to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. The shifter tower was hitting the tunnel brace and it was at least two inches under the factory shifter hole. I think the only way to have a shifter fit the console location or open floor in same spot is to have a TKO 500 or 600, the new TR6060 has the shifter mounted way back and is a larger and longer tranny TKO600 with the off set shifter On the new Camaro SS/LS3 the shifter is way back on the tunnel This is a longer tranny. This will put your shifter handle in the factory positions or custom to your liking. HMS TR-6060 Mid-Shift Kit. Qwik Stik Offset Shifter 2004-07 Cadillac Cts-v T56 Swap W Positive Stops. T56 Install in 66 - shifter location Drivetrain & Performance T56 Install in 66 - shifter location - Chevy Nova Forum Steve's Nova Site is an automotive enthusiast website dedicated to the 1962 - 1979 Chevrolet Nova, Chevy II and Acadian automobiles. HQ Automotive Service & Parts. Instructions can be downloaded as a pdf here T56 sequential shifter installation instructions. Close ratio for our T56 Magnum series to bring your shifter up in factory position. No matter what you're driving, we have the right T56 Mustang for your automobile Quality Auto Parts, New, Used and Recycled Auto Parts For Sale. T56 Front Shift Conversion Kit relocates the shifter to the forward opening on the top of you 6 speed T56, 13. Buy a Steeda Tri-Ax Short Throw Shifter for your 1983-2004 Mustang with a T5 or T45 Transmission from CJ Pony Parts today! This shifter will allow you to produce smooth & precise shifts on your Fox Body or SN95, while increasing the overall comfort level. Old Car Wheels car wheels cover. With a no compromises approach we design and manufacture our products at a level typically only seen from the Aerospace industry. CSI Automotive Sales, Service & Parts. Locate T56 Shifter on sale below with the biggest selection of T56 Shifter anywhere online. Mcleod can make the offset shifter you need with a short throw platform, but it will cost about $300, so I am just making my own out of Pro 5. Had one in a Viper I used to own. I've been having a lot of play in my shifter while in gear and I believe this is to blame. Will fit these models:. Perfect for clearing the bench seat on a Tri-Five, Street Rod, Kit Car or truck. As you would come to expect from the Steeda Tri-Ax, all of the patented features that have made our other Tri-Ax shifters the top selling shifter in the market are also part of the Tremec T56 model. 03 dsg mach1 - MPR built 9. The most affordable online catalog for all your T56 6 Speed Transmission needs. 2003 Mustang SVT Cobra (SVT 10th Anniversary Special Edition) for Sale For details contact Rich (Hickory, NC) at. 95; 93-06 GM TREMEC T-56 6-SPEED MID-SHIFT CONVERSION SHIFTER & SOCKET w STOPS. It offers the quickest shifts possible even under hard cornering and acceleration loads where this can be difficult with a standard H- pattern shifter. 0L V8, Bullitt ,Cobra, Cobra R ,Mach 1, GT V6 2. 03 dsg mach1 - MPR built 9. Replacing the stock C5 driveline with an upgraded C6 or C6 Z06 driveline is becoming a common practice. 0 Reman 24241370 Tremec T56 - $2,795. com I YOU ARE BIDDING ON A MCLEOD OFFSET SHIFTER ** NEW Version with bolt on offset Lever - easier fitment in car - FEATURES 2 inch offset - BETTER 2/3 SHIFT - fits 63-67 chevelle 63-67 chevy II / nova 68-74 Nova ** 2' offset correct shifter position - no console mods ** tunnel needs. CSI Automotive Sales, Service & Parts. engine, transmission, wiring harness, compressor, and pedal were modified to accommodate tire and rear end ratio. SECTION 4 T56 TRANSMISSION ASSEMBLY PROCEDURES. They fit the TKO, T5, T45, and T56 with the Lokar MSL604B2 Tremec TKO 500-600/Magnum Shift Lever 16 In Double Bend made by Lokar, for as low as $98. shift levers. T56 transmission dimensions here you are at our site, this is images about t56 transmission dimensions posted by Benson Fannie in T56 category on Aug 14, 2019. Tremec Tufp6639 2008-2013 Corvette C6 Z06 Ls7 Tr6060 Mainshaft, 30 Spline. Easiest is wapping for a normal throwout and a remote bleeder kit. American Powertrain shifter offset adapters allow you the perfect fit to your application. The only available transmission was the six-speed manual Tremec T56. S1sequential. Hurst Blackjack 5 & 6-Speed Manual Shifters are made of durable, CNC-machined billet 6061 aluminum. Call for pricing. Direct bolt on tubular shifter levers for Tremec/Borg Warner manual transmissions are built for stock and aftermarket 5 and 6 speed shifters. If you are going to utilize the electronic reverse. QWIK STIK CUSTOM OFFSET SHIFTER 04-06 PONTIAC GTO T56 | eBay. 1 - reverse shift fork 2 - snap ring 3 - snap ring pliers. Failing to do so could result in the shifter popping out of gear and damaging the transmission. Bolts directly to T56 bell housing. Offset trailing arms. Shift lever, Hurst, Chrome (69-73 Mustang) 12x7. No matter what you're driving, we have the right Gto Shifter for your car or truck. HMS T56 Magnum Mid-Shift Kit. The shifter stops are an important feature of T5 aftermarket shifters. T56 Shifter Relocation ~ thanks for visiting our site, this is images about t56 shifter relocation posted by Brenda Botha in Diagram category on Aug 08, 2019. sort by 2 piece billet aluminum solid shifter linkage bushing 88-00 honda civic crx del sol acura integra tremec t5/t45/t56 tko 500. With a no compromises approach we design and manufacture our products at a level typically only seen from the Aerospace industry. #93 on the T56 Transmission Disassembled View, seen here, here and here. When Factory Five announced the Gen 3 Coupe, I started considering it more seriously. qwik stik offset shifter; aftermarket magnum t56 only - with stops see more like this. 66 first) version. Please check out 1999-2004 Mustang Shifters for an updated selection. remaining adapter plate bolts. Shifters, shift levers and supporting parts for your 5/6 speed transmission conversion project. Camaro Firebird HAWKS T56 6 Speed Short Throw Shifter Stick $32. First order of business is removing the shifter and using using a punch to remove the roll pin from the offset lever so the extension houising can be removed, and the transmission can be stood on end. Upgrade to a silky smooth 4, 5 or 6 speed shifter from B&M, BBK, Ford Racing, Hurst, Pro 5, Roush, Steeda and more! Direct fit shifters are available for many performance vehicles like the Mustang and Camaro. Great for trucks and some oddball swaps! Internals. In mocking up the body onto a new frame this weekend it appears that the shifter is going to be very much further back than I anticipated. Six Speed Transmissions (GM & Ford) These are the T-56 six speed transmissions for the Ford Mustang, GM Camaro and Firebird, Chevrolet Corvette, and the aftermarket GM unit. Shifter/Knob: Pro 5. If still loose, replace shift rail and/or attached parts as required. The most affordable online catalog for all your T56 6 Speed Transmission needs. 0L V8, Bullitt ,Cobra, Cobra R ,Mach 1, GT V6 2. WELCOME TO WSP Wedan Performance was opened in JAN. This new Shifter Kit will move the shift point further forward by 32mm and is a great help when fitting the common Ford or Holden T5 into early cars or when converting the T5 into a non factory application. Pontiac GTO Standard Transmission with Muncie Transmission 1964, Competition Plus™ Installation Kit by Hurst Shifters®. The NightStick offset shifter for the Tremec T56 Magnum is perfect for applications that require a specific shifter placement. most other stuff is junk. There is a bolt that goes down through it into the threaded nub that attaches it. With transmission in horizontal position, slide extension housing off. 0 shifter is threaded to fit all stock and equivalent shift knobs and boots. 1 - reverse shift fork 2 - snap ring 3 - snap ring pliers. qwik stik custom offset shifter tremec tko500 tko600 - $299. The shifter tower was hitting the tunnel brace and it was at least two inches under the factory shifter hole. AJE MU-7051 Transmission Crossmember - 79-93 Mustang TH400 & T56 6 Speed - Black QWIK STIK OFFSET SHIFTER CHEVY T5, VIPER T56, 03-04 COBRA w/ POSITIVE STOPS BLOCK-OFF PLATE ONLY - AFTERMARKET T56 MAGNUM; For Front Case Mounted Shifter LIGHTENED STEEL FLYWHEEL SFI 96-14 MUSTANG 4. 8 Swap: Something Strange is Happening in Our Rear and We Like It the work ourselves and using a. This unique shifter has billet construction throughout with a two-piece aluminum body and a weighted billet steel shifter core providing excellent feedback and durability at the limit. Transmission case (44) and front offset lever (51). Offset tension coil springs and a high-ratio pivot mechanism eliminate sloppiness and make power shifting easy. Shift movie subtitle time offset difference. This shifter was designed for the GTO enthusiast who is tired of the sloppy stock shifter. T5/T56 Shifter Modifications. 375” Can be mounted at 19. Posted by John Crossley on 6th Sep 2017 I picked up a low mileage WS6 A few months ago that had a Hurst shifter that was notchy and difficult to get into 2nd and 3rd. I'm not really sure what I need but I'm pretty sure the 3-4 fork is bent (it has been jammed way far past third at the drag strip, if that makes sense). Tremec T56 6 Speed Offset Lever W Shifter Bushing F-bodycobra 1386-598-016. New and Used Car and Truck Parts and Accessories On Sale Offset Shifter Aftermarket Magnum T56. This is a text file for easy printing, just cut and paste into your word processor or text editor. It is neccessary to remove the shift rail, cut it, and then install a custom shift rail socket on the rail (supplied with shifter when installing it in the forward location). - The only sequential shifter for t56 that you can buy and fit today with an easy bolt on fitment. Paul Cangialosi from 5speeds. The underside of the SST T56 clearly illustrates how far the shifter is offset from the standard Tremec location. his shifter fits 2003/04 Cobra's with OEM T-56 transmission, and 1979-2004 Mustangs with AFTERMARKET TREMEC T56 conversion. 0L V8, Bullitt ,Cobra, Cobra R ,Mach 1, GT V6 2. The good news is that the Mcleod shifter for F-bodies with 3. 0L $600 - If you can see this, it is still AVAILABLE. Enables you to hook up a Hurst Competition Plus shifter to your 68 or older Muncie transmission. So in effect, by keeping your shifter boot torn and unsightly, you're also lowering your vehicle's defense against damaging dust, debris, and in some cases, moisture buildup. When installing a Mcleod Slik Stix shifter on a T56 in the forward location. We have a slave cylinder that will work perfect but I am trying to decide if i need to change the master cylinder too. need some Muncie/bellhousing/shifter measurements It is not easy for me to get these measurements while my transmission is installed and I live in a condo so maybe somebody with easy access to a partly assembeled car could help. Best shifter for TKO and Magnum applications. Product Details Our famous line of Steeda Tri-Ax shifters extends to the 6-speed family of Tremec Ford Spec T56 transmissions as well. The slave I have been quoted requires a master cylinder that has a 1" throw and 3/4" bore. The new shifter comes with offset washers which allow you to position the shifter 1/2" fore or aft, based on your preference. Hinson Motorsports is proud to announce our HINSON GTO Short Throw Shifter 2004-2006. 70 81 Z28 70 81 Z28 Trans Am Rechromed Slap Shifter Lever Carriage Assy Camaro Firebird. 1 - reverse shift fork 2 - snap ring 3 - snap ring pliers. No matter what you're driving, we have the right Gto Shifter for your car or truck. Ford Gm Borg Warner Tremec T5 Transmission Input Shaft Bearing With Race. Had one in a Viper I used to own. of 2002 by Brad Wedan at the age of 18 years old. T56 Transmission Front Shift Kit Installation Instructions 1) Remove (4) bolts from rear shifter and pry the shifter off the transmission. The shifter is the SST offset shifter with a TwistedShifterz knob and the original style boot. The Sikky Manufacturing T56 Relocation Short Throw Shifter is designed to relocate the factory shift rod location back 5. The 1970+ Camaro shifter looks similar to the 69 shifter, but the offset is accomplished in the handle itself, not in the shifter body. HMS TKO Offset Shifter. Had one in a Viper I used to own. The part should be rotated to an arbitrary angle (matching the print bed) in your slicer of choice, sliced, and then this post processor should be ran. This outside lock pinion yoke is used with outside lock U-Joints. Tremec T56 1386-598-016 Offset Lever w/ Shifter complete kit with everything you see pictured + crossmember and flywheel bolts. Steeda Short Throw Tri-Ax Shifter - T56 (03-04 Cobra) AmericanMuscle no longer carries the Steeda Short Throw Tri-Ax Shifter - T56 (03-04 Cobra). SVTPerformance. Shift Kits Drivetrain Aftermarket short shift kits, sequential shifters, steering wheel column shifts and other gear shifting components are all designed to provide a faster and better feel shift, enabling the fastest acceleration possible. We have the OEM GM parts and accessories you need at the lowest possible prices. New and Used Car and Truck Parts and Accessories On Sale Tremec T56 6 Speed Offset Lever W. The T56 has 'bigger' gears and will not shift as smooth as the T5. having a frustrating issue, and working to identify the issue. Qwik Stik Offset Shifter 93 02 Camaro T56 6 Speed W Positive Stops. If you are going to utilize the electronic reverse. short shifters & shift kits. TREMEC also manufactures a front shifter part # TCKT1960, a mid-shifter part # 30-17-4X and a 2" offset shifter part # 30-17-2X. 95: Ralco RZ Short Throw Shifter w knob Chevy Camaro Firebird 93 02 W7 T 56 $69. Hurst BlackJack Shifters for Tremec Transmission Swaps. T5/T56 Shifter Modifications. What is the best location for the shifter to be mounted (forward or aft) ? I will be using a console if possible. There are many ways to improve the energy economic climate of your vehicle while driving progressively and also no abrupt accelerations to inflating your auto at the best tension. RTs and ERPs were r. Posted by John Crossley on 6th Sep 2017 I picked up a low mileage WS6 A few months ago that had a Hurst shifter that was notchy and difficult to get into 2nd and 3rd. If you choose to use the stock T56 shifter, it is placed approximately 4 to 5 inches rearward from the stock location, 1 to 2 inches rearward for 1970-1974 F-Bodies, and 4 to 5 inches rearward in the. These shifters feature a billet aluminum base plate and tower. Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't the shifter be moved towards the front of the casing about 10" on a T56? If anyone out there has done it, how expensive. The stock placement even with the Hurst shifter was also a bit too far away from the driver which made it feel unnatural to me. The Blackjack offset shifter, keeps the handle in the original location. Fit Hammerhead CNC shift lever ONLY (will not fit on Forged lever). Cal) in the US, and I came across a thread here California LS1 hatch and thought I'd join up to thank folks for the good words about my car, and just hang out and see what there is to learn, etc as well!. Easiest is wapping for a normal throwout and a remote bleeder kit. - Suit holden commodores VX-VZ LS1 LS2 HSV 4x4 Projects ect. I have numerous used WC and NWC S-10 and Camaro gears in stock. Find McLeod Racing Shifters and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing!. After you're set-up, your website can earn you money while you work, play or even sleep! You should start right now!. Worn or damaged synchronizer Worn or damaged gears Remove extension and case to check for loose parts on shift rail. com shows you how he modifies a stock T5 shifter. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon. New, Used and OEM Automotive Parts - Large Inventory - Great Prices. The shifter bolt pattern is the same as an F-car so you can swap shifters. The 2 extra snap rings are not used. The end result is a more firm and precise assembly, with shifts 30% to 50% shorter than the OEM shifter assembly. The White Lightning Revolution is available in American Powertrain ProFit transmission kits or can be purchased separately for your TKO, T5, T45, TR3650 5-speed. Though this is still 0. Remove case magnets. Fork or offset lever loose on shift rail Worn or damaged forks, offset lever, shift rail, broken roll pins in offset levers. Steeda Short Throw Tri-Ax Shifter - T56 (03-04 Cobra) AmericanMuscle no longer carries the Steeda Short Throw Tri-Ax Shifter - T56 (03-04 Cobra). The Leader in Clutch and Driveline Technology. It's a big, heavy ass transmission compared to the T-10 that was in there. 16 Chevrolet For Sale. Your shifter may be a triaxial shifter if its a ford t-56 like out of a shelby mustang. will have more pics than. This will put your shifter handle in the factory positions or custom to your liking. the stock shifter required making a special adapter that offset it to the side a little. If an aftermarket shifter is used, remove the shift stops. The White Lightning Revolution is available in American Powertrain ProFit transmission kits or can be purchased separately for your TKO, T5, T45, TR3650 5-speed. In keeping with our goal of providing our customers with the best possible value, we chose the Hurst Billet / Plus Shifter. My run out was with in specs but the company also has offset dowel pins to adjust if you need. DEFI gauge setup, wideband Autometer Tach with shift light. Clutch/Brake Pedal/Linkage Assembly 3. theres 2 shifter locations on a t-56, theirs the tailshaft mount, then theres a Place in the actually trans case to relocate it to. - Sequential shifter to convert H-pattern gearbox to sequential shift. 0 short throw (1500mi), 14" speed bleeder (1500mi), strange driveshaft with spicer u joint la for f body with 12 bolt (1500mi). qwik stik custom offset shifter tremec tko500 tko600 - $299. This is a significant upgrade and direct replacement for the standard shifter fitted to a CENTER SHIFT TO FIT TREMEC TKO. The technique shown can be used to create a 5 speed T5 shifter for a street rod or any other conversion. In 2007 Wedan Performance purchased 5speedtransmissions. isolator cup and offset shift lever for wear. We built the best way to shorten throws and narrow the gate distance between gears in your Pontiac GTO. B&M® specializes in performance automatic transmissions, torque converters, SFI approved flexplates, legendary automatic shifters, precision manual shifters, and many other transmission products including cast deep aluminum transmission pans, transmission coolers, and automatic transmission fluids. For 2007-2010 Ford F150 Door Mirror Glass Left Dorman 62638TR 2009 2008. Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't the shifter be moved towards the front of the casing about 10" on a T56? If anyone out there has done it, how expensive. Shift component damage, incorrect clutch adjust- ment or a damaged clutch pressure plate or disc are additional probable causes of increased shift effort. Hurst proudly maintains a wide variety of exceptional shifter products for the performance enthusiast including automatic shifters, legendary Hurst manual shifters, Hurst shifter knobs, and shifter handles. Selling a used T56 6 speed GTO shifter assembly. The standard t56 has an inspection plate in the mid position. 0L $600 - If you can see this, it is still AVAILABLE. To get the best deals on high-quality shift boots, be sure to get this item from Auto Parts Warehouse. 2016 Chevrolet Spark 1. I know the muncie bell is 6. Mid Shift Conversion Kit 30-17-4X 3. Includes Conversion Instructions, Shift. There are many ways to improve the energy economic climate of your vehicle while driving progressively and also no abrupt accelerations to inflating your auto at the best tension. The factory T5 shifter is simply a lever that pivots on a ball socket. 8 Swap: Something Strange is Happening in Our Rear and We Like It – Axle Tech You Can Use! Mar 02, 2015 Brian Lohnes Apex Driveline Tech , BangShift APEX 5 (WORDS AND PHOTOS BY SCOTT PARKER) – If you didn’t know it already, the bad news about your G-body is that most likely it has one of the worst rear ends GM ever built. Low pricing and fast free shipping on orders over $100. CSI Automotive Sales, Service & Parts. people who don't like dct have not been in a car with a good one, like porsche's pdk. 95 Click For Details T56 Tr6060 Tremec Clutch Line Fitting -4an Ls 6-speed Swap Usa. Nationwide Auto Locator Quality New and Used Car Parts Qwik Stik Offset Shifter 93. Ford Gm Borg Warner Tremec T5 Transmission Input Shaft Bearing With Race. Offset tension coil springs and a high-ratio pivot mechanism eliminate sloppiness and make power shifting easy. These transmissions are perfect for 4 to 5 or 6 speed conversions or an automatic to manual swaps. Wiha Tools USA Since 1985. The T56 is a 6 speed not related to the T5 in any way and comes in one OEM flavor with the the front half of the bell housing specific to the engines that it is mated up to. 1 - reverse shift fork 2 - snap ring 3 - snap ring pliers. Affordable, reliable and built to last, GM part # 12369467 Lever,Offset Shift stands out as the smart option. Full Size Chevy 2" Offset Shifter Base, 5-Speed Transmission, Tremec TKO, 1958-1972 Product was successfully added to your shopping cart. t56 dust shields ebay Apexi N1 true duals knockoff Transmission mount another walbro fuel pump (gave the one i originally put in to my nephew for his RB'd 240) Just ordered Contano 5-lug conversion (while it's on sale) _____ She lives!! After 5 years!. 0 Corvette 24241370 2008-2010 6 Tremec Reman Tremec T56 Sst Tremec Gm Ford Tko 500 600 11-piece Starter Kit New Fast-ship Free Tech Help Sst Tremec - $2,789. HINSON Motorsports is the leader in late model performance parts. Corvette C6 Z06 - $1,954.